Tuesday, June 18, 2024

A Response to an Anonymous Coward's Comment

To those interested,

The coward who commented on April 15th 2020,

(here: https://rotolo-media.blogspot.com/2009/01/michael-gaydosh-removed-from-position.html?sc=1718752896577#c6390474202501787716) 

who is too much of wimp to hurl his false accusations with his name attached, has misrepresented a couple of key things.

Firstly, I was NOT in fact "excommunicated" from the church. What did happen was that Gaydosh and his corrupt "yes men", namely John Herringer and Scott Syracuse, assembled the church together to perform what they called an excommunication. The problem is, I as the subject of this proceeding, a member-in-good-standing up until that point and NOT under any formal discipline-- was FORBIDDEN to be present to speak in my own defense. Additionally, besides myself, my ENTIRE adult family and extended family were named and included in this kangaroo court as subjects along with me for "excommunication". This included my wife, my father, a deacon in the church, my mother, my brother and his wife. Six souls were "deemed" fit to be "turned over to Satan" for the sake of our immortal souls! Ha!!!

These men forbade any of us from being present because in typical Gaydosh authoritarianism and ARBCA style corrupt bullying, they wanted to slander us, bring against us false charges to which we had no avenue to defend or address or test the veracity of, and to obtain their goal of manipulating the sheeple into raising enough hands to satisfy a "vote" on the matter. Those are facts! So anyone who has the mildest acquaintance with an actual proceeding of excommunication, you tell me-- does that sound like a biblical God-fearing procedure, the purpose and desire of which is to see the ultimate restoration of the excommunicated back into fellowship (after verifiable repentance)?

This commenter above is most likely one of the ignorant cowards that raised their hands that night to vote six people out of the church on the hearsay b.s. that Gaydosh and co. shoveled down their willing and open gullets.

The problem with sheeple like this guy (or gal) is that they're more interested in preserving the veneer of a false reality that their precious pastor in whom they have so much invested in emotionally and who they worship over the true will of God, (that His church be ordered righteously and that serious actions like a real excommunication be properly conducted),-- is in fact a godly and true servant-- which Gaydosh IS NOT. (Where there's smoke there's fire folks-- read this for an independent tidbit about Gaydosh: Gaydosh: A Sketchy Character )

So even in the face of abjectly improper proceedings like what Gaydosh, Herringer, and Syracuse conducted in "excommunicating" our entire famiy in absencia and without our ability to inform the congregation of these men's real malfeasance, this coward some 22 years later is still writing in defense of Gaydosh et al! How deluded can people be who haven't the Spirit to discern truth, heck they don't even have the intellectual integrity to take a book out of the library regarding how a properly conducted excommunication should look and compare that to what the tyrants at Grace Gospel Church of Merrick did. Ignorance is bliss. Don't confuse their simple minds with the truth.

And so I get to my second point with respect to this cowards comment: What exactly was my "wrong behavior" and how is it that I "NEVER" repented of it? Name it. Be specific. I'll anxiously await your comment (not).

For those interested, a member of Grace Reformed Baptist Church, that went on to do a thesis for a Masters in Divinity (if I remember correctly) actually wrote it on the subject of how a church can abuse its membership by using a corrupt proceeding of so-called "excommunication" to slander and vilify those members that have the audacity to bring to light the sin(s) of their Pastor(s). They use what they falsely call an excommunication as a cudgel to make examples of people. It is another tool for control of the congregation because that is their REAL purpose. Wolves and hirelings are not in ministry to actually shepherd the hearts and souls of their congregants but to PROSPER off their backs, financially, reputationally, etc. They make long their phylacteries.

Gaydosh is a proud and arrogant man who does not fear God, for how could he abuse people spiritually they way he did and without any articulated regret, let alone true repentance, which would include restoring to those he damaged what he defrauded them of, namely reputation in my case and a livelihood. The fact is Gaydosh did everything in his power to destroy me and by the grace of my protecting God-- failed miserably. The blowback for his malfesance I can only estimate to be damage to his own reputation. He meant it for evil but God meant it for good! God used this unrepentant worm to move me on to infinitely richer pastures and to transform my life into one of blessing, and unspeakable abundance.

So to conclude, I'll just end by saying that our family (at the time) moved on to a local Evangelical Free Church and when the Pastor there interviewed us he immediately called Gaydosh to ask about the details of the "excommunication" because had it been true he should not have received us into fellowship, at least not without dealing with whatever sin(s) would have been in view as the cause of the excommunication.

When he got back to us as a family after that conversation he practically laughed out loud regarding what an absurd joke the whole thing was and unhesitatingly welcomed us into fellowship. He had a Doctorate in Theology, which is only to say, he wasn't a street thug hack like Gaydosh that weaseled his way into the Pastorate for an easy gig but had actual and genuine knowledge of what a real excommunication entails, both what unrepented of sins would properly warrant such an extreme action and how solemn and judicial a proper excommunication should be conducted.

Well, as I've alluded to this all happened over 25 years ago, which is almost a lifetime ago but I still remember it like it was yesterday. As to being "bitter" as this coward has accused me, that emotion has long since departed as my life has been so richly blessed, and God showed me his blessings after this traumatic episode in my life. I often think what would my life have looked like had Gaydosh not tried to destroy it but had remained in his manipulative positon over me but then I remember that I would have been moved on anyway because of the fact that Gaydosh was discovered to be the groomer of young people wholly apart from anything to do with me when a young 16 (maybe 17 year old) Christian girl could no longer keep her silence and told her parents about Gaydosh's advances upon her, cheating on his "dear Suzy". THAT was my real vindication! Even better than the formal vindication I received earlier through an arbitration process that Gaydosh agreed to be bound by until the Arbitrator found in my favor and ordered a significant financial restitution which Gaydosh ignored and then went after the Arbitrator (a Reformed Pastor of a neighboring church) to slander him and assininate his character in order to undermine his judgment in the official Findings of Arbitration. Does anyone think this coward ever saw those findings? People like this don't want the truth. They just want to pretend that they stand for the truth! Such hypocrites.

BUT it is still important to remember accurately what happened and to answer cowards like this one when they shoot off their mouths about that which they know not of truly, and moreover do NOT want to know of, lest it shatter their fragile hero-worship. The church is Christ's and not that of the likes of wolves like Gaydosh and so I will always be ready to answer such fools according to their folly.

Blessings
Mike Rotolo

No comments:

Post a Comment