Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Gaydosh contacts me.

I received this email from Mike Gaydosh:


Feb 01, 2016

Michael,
 
It has been over a year since our last email.  You urged me to go to your Pastor.  I did on more than one occasion and he simply said that he is not your pastor and has no authority over you because you are not a member of his church.  I believe he has spoken with you about the matter but that is all I know.
 
You promised you would work to remove the words in the url that are not accurate and they still remain a year later. Knowing your abilities on the computer it is very difficult for me to believe you have really made the effort to do so.
 
Please remove them.
 
Thank you.
 
Mike






My email in response:


Feb 02, 2016

Mike,


I am pleased to receive your correspondence, and your reaching out to me. I take it as a providence of God demonstrating that He has not forgotten the unresolved matters that still exist between us.

As you must credit me, I made every effort in my power to quickly respond to and diligently honor your request to remove what you described as "slander" from my website. I also went beyond merely removing it but publicly admitted my error in using the word inaccurately (but with no intention to deceive), as it rightly describes a prepubescent child while the child you had an inappropriate relationship with was 16 or 17 years old.

While the word "pedophile" regrettably is still embedded in the url, it cannot be found in the body of any of my writings that currently exist online. Please understand that I have contacted google on several occasions to seek their assistance in changing the url-- it apparently is not high on their priority list.

But more importantly, what show of good-faith and what efforts have YOU made toward the reconciliation you stated you were desirous of, and how have you remediated the slander that you and Joe Bianci perpetrated against me after you fired me without proper due process or cause? 

After the Findings of Arbitration were published and I was fully exonerated why did you not contact all those that you had slandered me to and set them straight?

The independent-press Christian publishing community with which we had to do is/was small and it became abundantly evident to me when contacting those other ministries seeking employment after my wrongful termination from Calvary Press that you and Bianci had actively sought to destroy my reputation and succeeded in making me a pariah to any potential employer. To correct that would have been the righteous action commensurate with repentance from your sin-- to correct it as far and wide as the damage you had done. Do you remember your sermon on slander-- how it's like rupturing a feather-pillow and those feathers fly everywhere but you can never fully put them back in the pillow-case because no matter how hard you try-- some feathers will remain out there? Because, I remember and so does my family, we've lived it-- and you knew what you were doing when you did it. So what exactly have you done to remediate your slander against me and my family? Remind me.

Also, why did you choose to not honor your word to be bound by the Findings of Arbitration and ignore the generous financial restitution that was deemed appropriate due the damages you caused me? While Larry Carrino refrained from specifying an exact amount any solicitation of what he had in mind (as I did) would have revealed that he envisioned a six-figure settlement minimally. Any genuine effort on your part to honor your pledge to be bound by the arbitration would have necessitated your seeking Carrino's intention behind his prescription for restitution and you would have acted accordingly. I know the ministry had the funds to respond appropriately.

Please do not add further insult to injury by suggesting that the check for some $7,000, (which had been cut before the arbitration process was even initiated as a paltry and sub-standard severance) was indeed a fulfillment of the prescription to restitute me financially as deemed necessary after the full extent of the injury was fully apprehended by the arbitration process,-- as you insulted me at the time.

Mike-- I call you once again to repent of the actions that you took against me that were all found to be sinful and devoid of any pastoral character as would have been expected of a minister of grace. You are now a man of some sixty-plus years, your life almost fully spent-- what have you learned of Christ for all those years? How to print heaps of Christian literature but to not heed the words within them? To continue ignoring the sins you committed against me?

Do you think you can really get away with pretending that eight months of examination by an impartial third-party Christian pastor through the arbitration process did not actually happen? That you were not found to have acted with hard-hearted disregard in numerous ways and by numerous actions purposed to cause me damage and hurt? That the elder board of Grace Gospel Church of Patchogue did not have to officially rebuke you and your elder board by letter and to disfellowship themselves from you and Grace Reformed Baptist Church in any Christian fellowship/association because of your lack of repentance for what you did towards me, your lack of honoring your pledge to be bound by the findings of the arbitrator and his prescriptions for reconciliation and then for your acts of slander to discredit Pastor Carrino after he found in favor of me and not you?

You know what you did to politick with the decision-makers of A.R.B.C.A. to persuade them to abruptly terminate, mid-process, their pledged and initiated investigation into my complaints and those of my extended family-- all members in good-standing and not under any discipline, my father a deacon at G.R.B.C. They are complicit, the likes of Earl Blackburn, and their guilt remains.

You know that you conducted a kangaroo-court of a so-called "excommunication" proceeding in which no due process, as usual, was afforded all those subject to it; namely myself and every member of my extended family. It was conducted with no opportunity for us to be examined before the congregation and without affording us, all church-members, the right to be present and to voice our side of the story. In fact all efforts at entreaty by our family prior to that evening through the deacon and/or elder board were ignored or rebuffed. No previous actions of discipline had been conducted prior to that night. It was not the regrettable consummation of some lengthy, prayerful and long-suffering process of escalating discipline. Furthermore, the grounds for this ostensible "excommunication" were without any biblical merit. It was a naked effort at the wholesale slander of an entire family; to marginalize and discredit six individuals in one fell-swoop; and to thereby negate our very real charges of malfeasance against you and any means to bring them within the church. Do you remember, Mike? Because we all do, like it was yesterday. Have you repented of what such an action caused our reputations? The slander upon our characters, the declaring us as unbelievers, each of us? You remember, but you remain unrepentant of your authoritarian abuse of power. Praise God that it was in fact only a power you thought you had, as the keys to the kingdom are only wielded by righteous men acting righteously.

Have you repented of your greed for filthy lucre,-- evidenced by so many of your questionable actions and decisions at Calvary Press, was the basis for some of our charges against you, what was ultimately behind my wrongful termination, and what in hindsight was no doubt responsible for God's removing his hand of blessing upon that previously thriving ministry? I ask because only recently I've been apprised, some twenty years later, and without soliciting any interest in your business, by an honorable Christian Pastor in a position to know, that there are some serious, let's call them troubling-- "irregularities" with respect to financial management and the way you do business at Solid Ground. That's your reputation in the marketplace.

Will you continue to ignore all that?

Grace Reformed Baptist Church is a by-word in these parts thanks to you and I firmly believe the cloud of judgment that abides upon them, all their serious problems over the years and their evident lack of prospering in the work of gospel ministry is directly a result of your recalcitrance and failed leadership. You may have enjoyed the illusion of having "escaped" your various sins against all those you've victimized here on Long Island by high-tailing it to Alabama but you have in fact not escaped them.

I will always remain in a posture to hold you accountable for your sin against me and my family but I will also always remain open to any entreaty on your part that indicates remorse and repentance for what you have done. However, absent some significant effort on your part to remedy the damages against me both reputationally and financially and familially, all of which exist even to this present moment, I would ask that you refrain from requesting anything more of me personally. You have taken enough.

I leave you still to the righteous judgment of God. The consequences of your unrepented-of sins against me and my family will continue to follow you. Of that I am certain. God will not be mocked.

-Michael Rotolo



PS: Would you kindly provide me at this time the email address of your pastor. You considered that it was prudent to involve my pastor and I agreed. I believe it's equally important for accountability sake all-around that your pastor also be brought into the loop even at this late date.

Also, I am currently fielding calls from people asking me details regarding what I have reported online with respect to Calvary Press as apparently Joe Bianci is making efforts to sell it. Firstly, Calvary Press and whatever assets remain should rightly be transferred to me as part of the restitution still due me. Secondly, I am still curious how a 501C3 corporation was transferred out of 501C3 status and into the hands of private ownership as it was when it was acquired by Bianci. As far as I know that is not legal. Can you explain that to me or correct me if I'm mistaken? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment